Tuesday, April 17, 2012

R1 LCD2 //Cheating

Yesterday was really hard. REALLY hard.
For many many reasons.
Firstly, our dose was off. I was starving all day, even when I ate it wasn't satisfying, and I was left still hungry, and miserable. When it finally came time for bed, I couldn't sleep because I was so hungry.
Jason was hungry too, he practically begged me for food, anything.
Secondly, we didn't load properly. I don't think we realized we needed to gorge, and not just eat normally with the hcg.


So we cheated.
We lowered our dose, and we cheated, and decided to load for one more day and start over.
I won't diet and starve myself to where I can't sleep. Losing weight isn't that important to starve myself. So today, we are going to gorge ourselves for real, and look at tomorrow as a new day.

Yet this morning, at weigh in, 227.6 and 235.7. I lost a pound and Jason gained 2. Interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment