Monday, April 16, 2012

R1 LCD1

Today began our first Very Low Calorie Diet(VLCD) Day.
Weigh in's this morning were 236.7(me) and 225.7(jason)
Jason gained NOTHING yesterday and I gained .7 pounds. Total gain over load days me: 1.2 pounds jason: .5 pounds

Our Menu today;
Breakfast- 1 orange            86 calories

Lunch- 8 Strawberries        32 calories
3 oz chicken breast            99 calories
3 cups lettuce                     30 calories


Dinner- 3.5 oz Chicken       110 calories
17 spears asparagus          51 calories



Total Calories for the day: 408 Calories


I have been so hungry all day. I am adjusting my dose, because I shouldn't be hungry. I was hungry yesterday too, so that tells me it's my dose, not I'm starving because I ate like a pig yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Day 1 and I was already having some cravings. Maybe because I was hungry. Generally only when I was feeding the baby. And it's just the beginning! ah!



No comments:

Post a Comment