Friday, April 20, 2012

R1 VLCD5

Weights-
Me: 233.7
Jason: 222.9

I got to sleep in today! Hooray! It was much needed. I woke up at 8:30 to take my hcg and then went back to sleep while Jason took care of the baby and cleaned the kitchen. Double yay!

I seemed hungrier today than usual. No clue why.
For lunch we just had chicken and spinach. Nothing special.

For dinner I made chili! Yummy!
It was super simple, just ground beef, canned diced tomatoes, and some seasonings. Thinking I might be trying some meatloaf and other things. Both Jason and I are bored with the bland stuff.



One week in and I think we are both struggling,I know this diet is very hard. I keep seeing commercials for ice cream and reeses. Crap, I would kill for a pb&j right about now! Jason has been cheating a little, go figure he still loosing well. I know if I cheated I would stall. And because I want to get to 210 this round, I have to focus and put all my energy into this. Prayers please!

Measurement day!!
Let me remind you of last weeks measurements
Brittany: (Heigh 5' 10")
Starting weight: 236.5
Hips: 49"
Waist: 39"
Bust: 42"

Jason: (Height 6' 1")
Starting weight: 225.5
Hips: 42"
Waist: 42"
Bust: 45"


THIS WEEK::

Brittany:
Hips: 47" (Down 2")
Waist: 38" (Down 1")
Bust: 42 1/2 (Up 1/2") ((Not sad, since this is my boobs...))

Jason:
Hips: 41" (Down 1")
Waist: 41" (Down 1")
Bust: 43 1/2" (down 1 1/2")

Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment