Tuesday, April 10, 2012

An Improvised Menu

Our hCG is in New York! I will be a week behind, but I guess it is one more week to prepare. I wasn't ready this past weekend anyways.
Anyways, figured I would share the planned menu.

Breakfast: 1 cup warm water, Juice from 1/4 of a lemon, 2 tsp Vinegar, either an Apple or an Orange.

Lunch: 3 oz meat (fish or chicken), fruit, vegetable (likely in a salad of some sort)

Dinner: 3 oz meat (fish, chicken, or red meat), vegetable

I just learned that flavored seltzer water is allowed! I am not a huge water fan, especially during meals. So I think I will allow myself one of these a day, during meal times. Otherwise I will force myself to drink plain bottled water.

The protocol says you can have two fruits a day and two vegetables. Vegetables can not be mixed (two different kinds in one meal) and you can not combine meals. The only thing allowed is eliminating your fruit from a meal and having it for breakfast or a snack.

Tea and coffee is allowed, but I don't like tea and black coffee doesn't sound good either, so my lifeline will be water. I think I will try to post what I have eaten for the day, everyday. I know reading blogs that have done that has helped me considerably.

No comments:

Post a Comment