Saturday, April 21, 2012

R1 VLCD 6

Weights:
Brittany: 232.6
Jason: 222.6


Saturday, ah. I woke up this morning feeling awful.
Natalie has been sick the past few days, and so I am thinking she gave it to me because she is constantly up my butt and wants to lay on me and be in my face. Great.
So my mom came and got the baby and gave me the day off. It was so nice to just lay on the couch all day long even though my house is a mess. I finally caved this evening and took some medicine. I was able to make some dinner, which was pretty good.

For dinner we had beef and cabbage soup.
Beef, Cabbage, Minced onion, Garlic powder, beef broth, water, hot sauce, pepper. I was proud of myself, and this soup saved me breaking out the chicken noodle soup I have in the cabinet!


Anyways, tomorrow we might be taking a planned interuption for Jason's birthday. I refuse to go crazy but it is his birthday, and I guess one day won't kill me. But then it is back on track! No more cheats.


No comments:

Post a Comment