Saturday, April 14, 2012

D Day

Today, we begin our diet! Finally!
The first two days are easy. I can eat whatever I want. It's Monday the real part begins, the hard part.
We will be weighing ourselves daily and measuring ourselves weekly.
I've also decided to hold onto my before pictures. I will share those later, when I have a hot body to compare it to. I thought I would be able to do it, but I'm still not emotionally ready to put myself out there like that.

Brittany: (Heigh 5' 10")
Starting weight: 236.5
Hips: 49"
Waist: 39"
Bust: 42"

Jason: (Height 6')
Starting weight: 225.5
Hips: 42"
Waist: 42"
Bust: 45"


Not sure who should be more embarrassed, me or Jason, because he has a bigger bust! Hahaha!
But in all honesty, I am disgusted with myself. I weigh more than my husband! UGH!
I know this diet has to work for me. Something has got to give.

1 comment: